This version is not nearly as cool as the previous one I posted. It doesn’t have any of the cool selection or stacking features and there is no 3D in this version. It was just a test app that I built to experiment with FOAM.
While I was ripping off Doug’s TileUI project that I showed in my previous post, I also borrowed his FOAM tile Physics Container class which allowed me to mix Flex UI components with the FOAM physics engine. I started to build my TileUI clone using the FOAM engine but I switched to APE given the amount of documentation available for that implementation. That’s unfortunate since the FOAM engine seems to make the particles behave in a more realistic manner.